Gîte des 7 moulins
located in Sept Meules
See all photos ...
Large individual house for 12 people and a baby, 12 km from the beach of Criel sur Mer .
Independent house with enclosed garden. The cottage is warm, bright. Beds made for you on arrival, calm guaranteed, relaxation on the large terrace or pétanque game at the foot of the gîte, in the center of the village crossed by a beautiful river where you can fish (2 km away, private river fishing course over 300 meters).
Discover Eu-Mers-Le Tréport, Criel sur Mer, the Baie de Somme, the Forêt d'Eu on foot or on horseback, the Chemin Vert du Petit Caux ... Corinne offers to accompany you on a health trail in the forest at your measure, and will be able to tell you the local supplies: fresh milk, ice cream, yogurts, poultry, eggs, beef on the farm, organic vegetables ...
- suitable for people with reduced mobility for 4 people,
- living room with fireplace, closed hearth, TV,
- open kitchen with 4 induction hobs, combi freezer, oven and microwave, washing machine crockery, washing machine, small household appliances,
- independent bathroom-wc accessible to people with reduced mobility,
- independent wc accessible to people with reduced mobility,
- 1 bedroom 1 bed 160x190 cm,
- 1 bedroom 2 beds 90x190 cm.
The 2 bedrooms on the ground floor open directly onto the terrace as well as the 3 French windows in the living room.
- 1 bedroom 1 bed 160x200 cm,
- 1 bedroom 3 beds 90x190 cm,
- 1 bedroom 1 bed 160x200 cm and 1 bed 90x190 cm,
- bathroom bath,
Choice of heating: electric convector in each room and / or efficient closed fireplace.
Complete baby equipment.
- enclosed garden, parking for 4 cars